We had so much fun crossing things off our Summer List. Here's how we did:
4. Host a dinner party outside, with a fire.
5. Go to the Indiana County Fair in my hometown
10. Make organic Banana Pudding Pops
13. Play basketball with Kurt
15. Get my very first pedicure.
16. 30 days of smoothies
22. Go to the strip on Saturday morning with Daddy and the girls
23. Go out for breakfast
24. Persuade Kurt to call off work one day and have an adventure.
30. Go to the park first thing in the morning before everybody else gets up
34. Get rid of all the stuff we don't need
35. Lose 20 lbs
38. Play an awesome game of Kickball
41. Go to Mineral Beach Pool
44. Catch fireflies with Scouty
49. Visit GG's grave
Not bad for a summer full of adventures, right?
So, now it's time for goodbye to swimming and camping and movie nights in the park, overlooking the beautiful city.
But, don't fret, now... because here is our super duper extra fun Fall Fun List!
1. Pick Apples
2. Make Halloween Costumes
4. IUP Homecoming Parade
5. Simmons Pumpkin Festival
6. Ride the Tunnel Bike Trail
7. Visit Soergels Farm and get yummy Pumpkin Butter
8. Prepare garden beds for next year
9. Go hiking
10. Walk around IUP campus
11. Play at Anderson Playground and have lunch in Oakland
12. Get one fiction piece in a perfect state and submit to literary journals
13. Fall reading list
14. Go to a Haunted House
15. Go on a date with Kurt
16. Ride the North Shore Trail on my bike
17. Go on a Gateway Clipper Riverboat sightseeing tour
18. Pick Apples
19. Eat Pumpkin Pie
20. Ride the Incline to the top of Mt. Washington
21. Do something brave
22. See a scary movie
23. Warm Cider and a Fire
24. Kabocha Squash with Honey and Thyme
25. Go on a hayride
26. Apple Festival
27. Go to Round Hill Farm
28. Lose 20 lbs.
29. Start Xmas Shopping
30. Cut sugar (almost) completely out of my diet.
31. Dye my hair
32. Pile of leaves at the bottom of a slide!
33. Lay down landscaping fabric
34. Build a raised bed in front of the house
35. Get a replacement wheel and rollerskate
36. Get control of my diet and eat only whole, clean things.
37. Finish my manuscript
38. Write a good query letter
39. Go to the Trolley Museum
40. Bake a cinnamon swirl bread
41. Get Louisey Walking full time!
42. Cook with gratuitous amounts of pumpkin
43. Herbal Coffee Lattes
44. Buy a cool hat
45. Get back into a yoga and weights routine
46. Get a used baby bike seat
47. Drink fresh pressed apple cider
48. Decorate for Halloween
49. Go to The Strip on a weekend morning with Daddy
50. Go to a Halloween Parade
How about you? What's on your Fall Fun List?