I'm doing this for her, because I'd do anything for her.
#1 - A Picture Of Me:
#2 - 10 Random Facts About Me:
1. I love reality TV.
2. I feel pressured all the time.
3. I wish I was Jenny Lewis.
4. I love reading everything. Except those books for women about shopping and wine.
5. I met my husband eleven years ago at college. He was dating one of my roommates. She was at our wedding.
6. I have a fake life that I day dream about when I'm alone.
7. I love taking long walks.
8. I have a real and intense need to be alone a lot of the time.
9. I'm good with speaking in public and being entertaining in groups of people.
10. My dad never loved me.
#3 - Farren's Questions:
1) What would 17 year old you say if they could see you now?
You know. I don't remember much about being seventeen. I think I was really insecure and a pot head. I wanted to fit in, even though I would have told you I didn't care. I acted in plays. I was an underachiever. My family hated me. One day, my dad took me out to lunch and told me that it was my fault that he and my mom didn't get along. My family was in the middle of a spiritual revival. They prayed for me. They thought I wanted to be a vampire because I loved The Cure and The Smiths and wore black on the outside because black is how I felt... on the inside. That must have seemed like a pretty douchey thing to say if you don't know The Smiths' song. I guess I would be happy, if I saw the grown up me. I'd be happy that somebody cared about me, that I had beautiful babies and people listened to me when I talked.
2) It's your birthday and you can eat anything you want all day with no repercussions. What's on the menu?
I don't know. I kind of eat anything I want all the time. I don't know if that means that I'm terribly indulgent or if I actually want normal things like fresh baked bread and kale. I guess I would want cake. I don't normally eat cake because it's too bad for you.
3) Name one thing that scares you.
Those weird songs from when we were young, like What if God was one of us and that Vanessa Williams song where the sun goes around the moon. They make me feel uncomfortable and weird and like I might freak out if I think about them too much. Like... how the fuck did those songs happen? Why am I forced to house them somewhere in my brain?
4) What book have you read that has changed you?
All of them.
5) What song gets you up and motivated?
This one. Iggy is the King of Rock and Roll.
6) If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
Oh gosh, maybe I'd choose somewhere new! Somewhere warm and lonely and untouched.
7) What is your favourite app on your phone? If no smart phone, favourite website.
I only have a regular phone. I don't know what my favorite website is. Pinterest is the most fun.
8) Name a guilty pleasure.
Middle Grade Novels.
9) Which famous person would you like to meet?
I don't know. I mean, I think that meeting famous people is a weird idea. What would I say to them? They have no idea who I am and I know all this stuff about them. It makes me feel kind of creepy to think about actually speaking to a famous person I admire. Can we change the question to: Which famous person do you wish knew you and wanted to be around you? My answer is, an alive Elliott Smith.
10) Describe your hugging style in three words.
Reserved for daughters. And husband. Everybody else gets a stiff, awkward embrace from me. I'm not a hugger.
#4 - My Questions for You:
1. What do you regret?
2. Are you happy, most of the time?
3. Tell me about one of your quirks.
4. Top 5 musicians you want to bone.
5. Do you feel like a lot of people know you?
6. What are you reading? Is it good?
7. What did you go to school for? Was it a good choice?
8. Are you in a lot of debt?
9. Where do you go on vacation?
10. What makes you mad?
I tag... everybody. Leave me a link to your post with a picture, 10 facts and your answers to my questions in the comments so I can check you out.