water bobble is a sleek alternative to single-serve plastic water bottles, which harm the earth (and your wallet). bobble is a stylish, reusable bottle that filters water as you drink, using a replaceable carbon filter. Every filter equates to 300 single-serve bottles. bobble is free of BPA, Phthalates and PVC.
Here's how you can enter to win: Leave a comment on this post. Tell me something nice.
You can gain additional entries by doing the following. (Don't forget to leave a separate comment for each entry!)
1. Join Open Sky and begin your customized shopping experience by clicking here.
2. Like Open Sky on Facebook.
3. Follow Open Sky on Twitter.
4. Like Last Mom On Earth on Facebook.
5. Tweet this: " @LastMomOnEarth is giving away 3 self-filtering water bottles from @OpenSky here: http://www.lastmomonearth.com/2012/07/giveaway-win-set-of-3-water-bobbles-and.html "
That's six comments you'll be leaving, for a total of six entries per person. I'll choose a winner in one week (on Monday, July 23rd) via random draw. Make sure I have a way to contact you. If my 1st winner doesn't respond within 24 hours, I'll choose somebody new. Good luck! I hope you win. :)